- Aug 14, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMPortland, 4128 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97212, USANothing epitomizes summer like the blue and white tiles and the cuisine of the Eastern Mediterranean. Join me for a journey into Ripe Figs, Recipes and stories from Turkey, Greece and Cyprus. We'll make a meal from recipes in the book and taste what it has to offer.
- Aug 18, 12:00 PM – 3:30 PMPortland, 4128 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97212, USAJoin us for a Secret Bar takeover from Mexico/Portland pop-up María. Come have an intimate lunch with Chef Ana in the most magical place. Two seatings, two courses. Sign up for 12 or 2pm seatings
- Aug 21, 10:00 AM – Aug 22, 12:00 PMPortland, 4128 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97212, USAIn this morning class I'll teach you my pie dough recipe and tips for storing and using it. We'll talk about seasonal fillings and learn all the tricks for having pie on demand. You'll roll and fill your own galette and go home ready for more.
- Aug 27, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMPortland, 4128 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97212, USAThis is my favorite book in the whole store and and essential reference for every kitchen. In this workshop we will demo beans four ways, condiments, and potlicker vegetables. Take control of your pantry and get excited about beans and grains!
- Sep 23, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMPortland, 4128 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97212, USAThis gorgeous book is all about the art of Japanese cocktail making and local bartender Freedom Lennon will be leading the class. She'll teach you how to make a couple drinks, we'll taste, and you'll go home ready to for your next cocktail adventure.
- Sep 24, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PMPortland, 4128 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97212, USABaking at the 20th Century Cafe is a gift of a book and the Honey Cake recipe is nothing short of exceptional. In this class we will demo and make a honey cake, you'll get a slice, and I'll show you how to conquer this challenging recipe with ease and grace. Skip the learning curve, take the class.
- Oct 02, 6:00 PM – Oct 03, 8:00 PMPortland, 4128 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97212, USAWe love this book on using whole foods to create delicious plant based staples and meals. We'll make a meal based on recipes from the book and finish with the vegan Tiramisu. Come taste what this book has in store for you and go home ready to cook!