top of page
- Sun 04 Jun04SunJunSpring/Summer Vegetable FundamentalsJun 04, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMPortland, 4128 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97212, USAGet an overview of late Spring and early Summer produce. We'll cover cooking, storage, and preservation fundamentals to help ensure you use all your vegetables with ease. We'll cook, eat, and talk kitchen shop. Sweet Annie's Farm CSA members get a 50% discount for this class.
- Sat 10 Jun10SatJunHoney Cake ClassJun 10, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDTPortland, 4128 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97212, USACome learn how to make Michelle Polzine's Honey Cake from her book Baking at the 20th Century Cafe. You'll make and eat honey cake, and learn how to make this impressive cake with ease and grace. Book included with class.
- Wed 14 Jun14WedJunTenderheart Book Signing with Hetty McKinnonJun 14, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PMPortland, 4128 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97212, USALet's show up to welcome Hetty McKinnon on tour for her latest book, Tenderheart: A Cookbook About Vegetables and Unbreakable Family Bonds. She'll be at the shop from 3-5. Event is first come, first served but you can reserve your copy of her book here.
- Wed 14 Jun14WedJunTenderheart Dinner by Surong with Hetty McKinnonJun 14, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMPortland, 7201 NE Glisan St, Portland, OR 97213, USAWe're hosting a dinner collab with Hetty McKinnon and Surong PDX by Chef Hannah Che. Hannah will cook a dinner inspired by Hetty's new book Tenderheart : A Cookbook About Vegetables and Unbreakable Family Bonds. Come eat, and meet Hetty and Hannah. Books available for pre order. Cash bar.
- Sun 18 Jun18SunJunAsian Dumplings Book WorkshopJun 18, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PMPortland, 4128 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97212, USACome make dumplings! We'll make dough, wrappers, fillings, dipping sauces and then we'll eat them as we talk about the book and ideas for more dumplings forever. Book included with class.
- Sat 24 Jun24SatJunMi Cocina Book WorkshopJun 24, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PMPortland, 4128 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97212, USAThe most delicious and fun class. We'll make two different salsas, including the best ever salsa macha, tortillas, frijoles de olla y refritos, and a couple other things tbd. Book included with class.
- Fri 30 Jun30FriJunMi Cocina Book WorkshopDetailsSold OutJun 30, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMPortland, 4128 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97212, USAThis is a private event, book yours by emailing us at viviennepdx.com
- TBDTBDMayumu Book ClubTime is TBDPortland, 4128 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97212, USAWe're very excited to host a book club for Mayumu: Filipino Desserts Remixed by Abi Balingit. Buy a book a copy of Mayumu and you'll be invited to the store for a private potluck party of amazing desserts from her book.
4128 NE Sandy Blvd Portland,OR - 503.384.2473 - email@example.com
Thursday-Monday 11am-6pm - Secret Bar at Noon
bottom of page